Price significantly reduced! 5 Bedrooms upstairs, one of the largest models in the neighborhood! Wall was removed on main floor between family room/living room for more living space with windows added in living room for more natural lighting . Brand new carpet on all 3 floors! Ceramic tiles in foyer and kitchen. Granite countertops and painted cabinets in kitchen. Custom front door. Main floor laundry room off kitchen. New HVAC 2018. Manicured yard with Beautiful curb appeal! Backyard fenced in with room to play and deck for entertaining! The neighborhood Lake is 109-acres large with 3 beaches (lifeguarded in summer), boat ramp, boat storage, fishing in stocked lake, playgrounds, ball fields, dog park, 18-hole golf course, community library. Pools, golf, and tennis are available with memberships. Walking distance to award winning Henderson Elementary; a focus school for Children's Engineering (STEM). Close to bus and commuter lines/lots. You won't want to miss seeing this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Mixed
3,489 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Space For Rooms, Full Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Wood, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Library
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price